Outplacement Programs for Managers
Oak's Manager Category would apply to all management personnel. Services are unlimited and continue until the Manager is re-employed. Again, we stress that the services we provide are tailored to the individual's needs and are not standardized. The following would be considered typical for a Manager's outplacement campaign.
- Resumes are complex and require several drafts before being finalized and printed.
- Two different cover letters and resumes are often utilized by Managers to target specific industries.
- One-to-One counseling at the Manager level is frequent and covers all aspects of a comprehensive campaign with emphasis on campaign strategy.
- Several corporate databases are generated and target specific industries.
- Database selections are prioritized by the outplaced client and run in waves of approximately 200 per mailing.
- A practice interview is conducted to refine the Manager's skills. Follow-up sessions are scheduled if the Manager's interviewing skills need improvement.
- Periodic calls and or meetings are scheduled to discuss search progress and refine strategy.
- Managers discuss interviews with their Oak Partner and develop an interview follow-up letter to be reviewed by the Oak Team.
- Networking techniques are discussed and revolve around the use of industry contacts to network into a company.
- Offers are brought to the Oak Partner and discussed in detail. Assistance in negotiating is provided when appropriate.
- Oak remains in contact with the Manger to ensure a smooth transition to the new position.
Contact Us Today
Contact Oak Consulting today to learn more about our outplacement approach and other services.