Outplacement Programs for Supervisors
Oak's Professional Category would apply to Engineers, Sales Representatives, Chemists, etc. Services are unlimited and continue until the Professional is re-employed. Oak has a separate category for Supervisors and Administrative personnel. Again, we stress that the services we provide are tailored to the individual's needs and are not standardized. The following would be considered typical for a Professional's outplacement campaign.
- Resumes are finalized after one or two drafts.
- A search firm letter and corporate cover letter is drafted by the client and critiqued/typed by Oak.
- One-to-One counseling sessions are held on an as needed basis after the initial discussion on campaign components. Discussions range from specific questions regarding a component of the search to a progress check by Oak.
- A corporate database and search firm database is generated, selected and merged after the resume and cover letters are finalized.
- Networking techniques are discussed and revolve around the use of industry contacts to network into a company.
- A practice interview is conducted to refine the Professional's interviewing skills. Follow-up sessions are scheduled if the professional's interviewing skills need improvement.
- Interviews and offers are discussed with the Oak Partner and direction is provided.
Contact Us Today
Contact Oak Consulting today to learn more about our outplacement approach and other services.